Senior Software Developer
Telmetrics is currently looking for a Sr. Software Developer to join our Software Development team. This is a permanent, full-time position. Reporting to the Manager of Development, you will be charged with driving innovation and using the latest technology to help Advertisers of all sizes understand how successful their digital marketing campaigns are in generating leads for their customers.
As a member of our Product Development team you will work with all parts of the web stack, optimizing the application backend, creating robust REST APIs and implementing new features for our web application focusing on constantly improving the UX.
All of our Software Developers at Telmetrics will have the opportunity to work and learn from individuals across the organization including Project Management, QA, Sales, Account Management, and Product Management by collaborating to deliver on key business objectives.
- Prototype, design and architect new systems and components, with CICD criteria in mind
- Development, documentation and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and troubleshoot existing functionality
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Provide support to end users
- Leading peer code reviews, participate in coding standard discussions, and champion development processes
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reliable and scalable systems
- Support and mentor Int. and Jr. developers in their growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 7 years’ experience in developing web server software
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies like Scrum
- Highly Proficient in C#.Net
- Proven experience with software design and first principle methodologies
- T-SQL experience is a must,
- Experience with ORM frameworks, specifically EF/EF Core,
- Experience with queues, multi-threading, concurrency, eventual consistency and other enterprise level concerns and solutions.
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST)
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience with Microservice design pattern, its features and pitfalls
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results-oriented team environment
- Self-motivated individual who takes pride in delivering high quality work
- Excellent command of the English language and the ability to effectively verbally communicate ideas and work through solutions
- Ability to organize work priorities and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills including the ability to work through solutions in a group environment
Location: Must be able to work in Mississauga, ON
Salary: Commensurate with experience
To apply for this position, in confidence, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telmetrics is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005; Telmetrics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform the Telmetrics’ Human Resources department of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Perks of Working with Us
Extended Health and
Dental Benefits Package
Free Snacks and
Grow with Us
At Telmetrics, we empower marketers to know the true impact of their advertising. We’re looking for passionate, driven people to work with us to expand the meaning of a mobile phone lead from a voice call to any and all kinds of responses.
Let us show you how you can improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns with our powerful call tracking platform.