Senior Software Developer
Telmetrics is currently looking for a Sr. Software Developer to join our Software Development team. This is a permanent, full-time position. Reporting to the Manager of Development and QA, you will be charged with driving innovation and using the latest technology to help Advertisers of all sizes understand how successful their digital marketing campaigns are in generating leads for their customers.
As a member of our Product Development team you will work with all parts of the web stack, optimizing the application backend, creating robust REST APIs and implementing new features for our web application focusing on constantly improving the UX.
All of our Software Developers at Telmetrics will have the opportunity to work and learn from individuals across the organization including Project Management, QA, Sales, Account Management, and Product Management by collaborating to deliver on key business objectives.
- Work extensively with other members of the development and support teams, using your analytical and problem-solving abilities to push boundaries and formulate creative solutions to complex problems
- Develop, test and support highly visible applications, using the latest .NET technologies focused around the web
- Provide guidance and support to the development team, reviewing code and answering technical questions as they arise
- Work with the Product team and collaborate with business users to evaluate new business requirements and advise on possible technical implementations
- Ensure the quality of the developed software through the use of automated unit tests and continuous integration
- Provide support for developed applications, collaborate with other teams and provide recommendations to ensure successful resolution to identify issues in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 10 years’ experience in developing web server software
- 3 years in a senior developer role providing guidance and support
- Architecture experience, providing technical leadership is a must
- Extensive .NET development experience with a focus on ASP.NET, WCF, distributed and multithreaded architectures using C#
- Database design, development, and tuning using Microsoft SQL Server
- Involvement in developing complex multi-tier web applications that span multiple roles and workflows
- Experience using Continuous Integration and source control systems & tools like SVN, CVS, VSS, VSTS, etc
- Familiarity with object-oriented principles such as OOA/OOD
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies like Scrum
- Understanding of software quality assurance testing and automated testing tools such as NUnit/MbUnit, WatiN is also highly desired
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results-oriented team environment
- Self-motivated individual who takes pride in delivering high quality work
- Excellent command of the English language and the ability to effectively verbally communicate ideas and work through solutions
- Ability to organize work priorities and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills including the ability to work through solutions in a group environment
Location: Must be able to work in Mississauga, ON
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Posting Date: January 9, 2019
Closing Date: January 31, 2019
To qualify for this position, your resume must reflect sufficient experience and/or education, to perform the duties for which you are applying. Your resume is a key in evaluating your experience as it relates to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your work experience.
Telmetrics is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005; Telmetrics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform the Telmetrics’ Human Resources department of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Perks of Working with Us
Extended Health and
Dental Benefits Package
Free Snacks and
Grow with Us
At Telmetrics, we empower marketers to know the true impact of their advertising. We’re looking for passionate, driven people to work with us to expand the meaning of a mobile phone lead from a voice call to any and all kinds of responses.
Let us show you how you can improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns with our powerful call tracking platform.