QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Analyst the incumbent will assist in the testing of all Telmetrics’ products and will work closely with our Development and Product teams to ensure the quality of the application being delivered by our developers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Developers and Product Managers to understand the business requirements and develop test cases based on that understanding;
- Work closely with Development throughout each development iteration to ensure that the application is functionally sound and all business requirements are appropriately satisfied;
- Assist in planning, estimating, creation, and execution of test strategy, test plans, test scripts, and test data on medium to large complex projects;
- Develop, execute and automate all test cases to ensure that business needs are met and continue to be met through the product release cycle;
- Develop long running test scenarios, complex business scenarios, performance testing and other testing to execute after each iteration;
- Regularly report on the quality of the application;
- Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Completion of a post secondary program in technology;
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in a technology role with at least five (5) years in Quality Assurance;
- Working experience with the Microsoft development stack (MSSQL Server, Visual Studio, Test Complete, Load Complete, Postman/Fiddler)
- Demonstrated understanding of databases and SQL;
- Knowledge of defect management and reporting techniques;
- Excellent analytical skills and commitment to continuous testing improvement;
- Experience with all phases and stages of testing desired (Functional, System, Integration, Data Validation, User Acceptance, Performance, Stress, Load);
- Experience with Selenium will be considered an asset;
- Programming experience and formal training in QA methodologies and practice will also be considered an asset.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work within deadlines and tight schedules
- Experience working in a team based environment whereby two or more team members are assigned to a particular task or project
- Excellent command of the English language that allows for the effective communication verbally and in writing of ideas and solutions
Location: Must be able to work in Mississauga, ON
Salary: Commensurate with experience
To apply for this position, in confidence, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telmetrics is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005; Telmetrics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform the Telmetrics’ Human Resources department of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Perks of Working with Us
Extended Health and
Dental Benefits Package
Free Snacks and
Grow with Us
At Telmetrics, we empower marketers to know the true impact of their advertising. We’re looking for passionate, driven people to work with us to expand the meaning of a mobile phone lead from a voice call to any and all kinds of responses.
Let us show you how you can improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns with our powerful call tracking platform.