The DevOps Engineer is a key position who is charged with building and maintaining the systems for our development teams. This position will develop tools which will create facilities for our infrastructure and everyday work. We are looking for a smart, talented and competitive individual who has experience working with Linux and Windows. Reporting to the Software Development Manager, this incumbent will be a team player who is able to collaborate and support development, quality assurance, and operations teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Automate, Support, Maintenance of the CI/CD Pipeline.
- Maintain, Support, Update and Management of the CI/CD Infrastructure, both in house and cloud.
- Work Closely with the development team, QA team, and Ops team to ensure smooth and speedy software delivery.
- Automate, update and Maintain the Labs(QA).
- Automate and manage the Daily Build environment, E2E test and smoke test automation and alerts.
- Work closely with the Ops team to ensure the fidelity of the Production, Sandbox and Regression environments.
- Synchronize the Deployment process/tools to Sandbox, Regression and QA vs the Labs.
- Automate Creation of Lab environments.
- Develop in house tools to fill in the gaps of cloud CI/CD infrastructure.
- Automate the creation of developer machines, complete with development tools and environments configured and installed.
- Reports to the Software Development Manager.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Hands on experience with software development, network security, databases and cloud systems.
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure and technologies
- Experience in various scripting languages for CI/CD Automation – such as PowerShell, Bash, YAML.
- Understanding of systems and server administration, both Linux and Windows, and their web servers.
- Wide knowledge of OS administration, cloud platform deployment and network protocols.
- Ability to provide a high level of technical support for troubleshooting in the Labs and Daily Build environments.
- Good understanding of maintenance and creations of support/database servers, such as Redis, MSSQL, MySQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Memcache and Load Balancers.
- 3+ years or more in DevOps Engineering role
- 1-2 years Software Development experience
- Experience working with with AWS, Azure Cloud, Teamcity and Octopus
Location: Must be able to work in Mississauga, ON
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Posting Date: November 12, 2019
Closing Date: December 20, 2019
To apply for this position, in confidence, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To qualify for this position, your resume must reflect sufficient experience and/or education, to perform the duties for which you are applying. Your resume is a key in evaluating your experience as it relates to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your work experience.
Telmetrics is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005; Telmetrics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform the Telmetrics’ Human Resources department of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Perks of Working with Us
Extended Health and
Dental Benefits Package
Free Snacks and
Grow with Us
At Telmetrics, we empower marketers to know the true impact of their advertising. We’re looking for passionate, driven people to work with us to expand the meaning of a mobile phone lead from a voice call to any and all kinds of responses.
Let us show you how you can improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns with our powerful call tracking platform.